Latihan: Gunakan lah tenses yang benar.
- Mary (visit) Bali last year.
- Lutfi (visit) many parts of Indonesia before he (come) to Bali.
- Fitri: What (happen) to you? Your hand is bleeding. Lutfi: I (fall) off my bike
- Dea: You (eat)?. John: Yes, I have. I (have) my lunch a few minutes ago.
- I (not eat) yet. I am very hungry.
- He (not sleep) well last night.
- What you (do)? You look very tired.
- Where you (work) before you started working here?
Terjemahkan lah kalimat-kalimat berikut ke dalam bahasa Inggris. Gunakan tenses yang benar.
- Saya berjumpa Mary kemarin sore.
- Ketika hujan turun, John telah tiba di rumahnya.
- Saya baru saja tiba.
- Sudah berapa lama Anda bekerja di perusahaan ini?
- Saya bekerja di sebuah bank selama 5 tahun sebelum saya pindah ke sektor pemerintah.
- Apakah Anda sudah makan? Anda tampak pucat sekali.
- 5 tahun yang lalu, Lutfi bekerja di sektor swasta.
- Hujan telah menyebabkan banjir di kota ini. Banyak dari warga kota ini kehilangan rumahnya.
- Mary visited Bali last year.
- Lutfi had visited many parts of Indonesia before he came to Bali.
- Fitri: What has happened to you? Your hand is bleeding. Lutfi: I have fallen off my bike
- Dea: Have you eaten?. John: Yes, I have. I had my lunch a few minutes ago.
- I have not eaten yet. I am very hungry.
- He did not sleep well last night.
- What have you done? You look very tired.
- Where had you worked before you started working here?
- I met Mary yesterday afternoon.
- When it rained, John had just arrived at his home.
- I have just arrived.
- How long have you worked in this company?
- I had worked in a bank before I moved to a government sector.
- Have you eaten? You look very pale.
- Lutfi worked in a private sector 5 years ago.
- Rain has caused flood in this city. Many residents have lost their homes.